Hal Borland said, “April is a promise that May is bound to keep.”
And that’s what it feels like to us. A time for preparing and readying, a time when Spring is technically here, but it somehow doesn’t quite feel like it yet.
One of our favorite Spring traditions is High Point Furniture Market (which we’ll be attending this week), where we get to see what’s new and what’s next and make some fun–and sometimes tough–decisions about sprucing our homes for the warm, long, sunny months ahead.
If you’ve been drooling over all the prettiness your favorite designers and influencers have been posting from market and want to invest in a few upgrades for the upcoming season, Best Prices for Furniture works with an entire network of discount furniture dealers to make sure that you get the very best price on the pieces you’re craving–up to 60% off retail.
Whether you’ve been eyeing a piece of show-stopping art to become the ultimate focal point in your entryway,
Or have been waiting to invest in that one gorgeous chandelier,
Look no further than Best Prices for Furniture! We love that we can pick any of our favorite pieces from any of our favorite brands and know we’re getting (as the name implies!) the very best price. Simple! The white glove delivery doesn’t hurt…
From that Scalamandré fabric that absolutely screams “Spring,”
To the perfect outdoor furniture to revamp your patio for the upcoming season of garden parties,
Best Prices for Furniture carries all the amazing brands that elevate a house to an experience. What changes are you hoping to make in your home this spring?
Thanks so much for making Design Chic a part of your day. We always love seeing you here!
Eighteen days until Thanksgiving. Twenty-eight days until Hanukkah. Fifty-one days until Christmas.
Basically, what we’re saying is that the holiday clock is ticking–and there’s no time to rest on this gorgeous chaise, sourced from Best Prices for Furniture! Unless you’re writing a letter to Santa. Then it’s okay. First things first, of course.
We don’t know about you, but we have lots of things to do! My house is still about 70% gutted post-Florence, which stinks for the holidays, but is awesome for dreaming about how I’m going to put it all back. This game table? Definitely on my wish list!
Check out a few of our favorite ways to prep your house for this quickly approaching (yay!) holiday season with our friends from Best Prices for Furniture, who make it easy to source all your wishlist items, deliver with white glove service–and all at the best available price.
Dining table looking a little shabby? Outdated? Small? Families grow, but, lucky for us, so do tables! Memories are made around that table, so it’s a necessity, for sure. Modern? Traditional? Farmhouse? Industrial? Best Prices for Furniture can source whatever your heart desires.
2. Focus on the bathroom details. So, yeah, most of our guest bathrooms don’t look quite like this one. But thoughtful details, like stacks of clean, fresh, white towels, a beautiful mirror, stylish storage and even a chic garden seat can help elevate your bathroom style for holiday houseguests.
3. If your guest room needs a little spruce, Suzanne Kasler’s Paris Collection for Hickory Chair is a must-see. When you’re finished with your guest room remodel, make sure you spend a few nights there to see what your guests see. Did you forget a full-length mirror? A robe hook? A comfy chair for resting?
4. Up your lighting game. You want to be able to see all those gifts you’re unwrapping, of course. And a hostess or host like you? You’ll be getting lots of presents. Our favorite new lighting is Celerie Kemble’s collaboration with Arteriors. Talk about revamping in style!
5. Create room for conversation. From post-dinner drinks to family gatherings to mornings around the Christmas tree, your living room gets a lot of use–and it deserves to be the best it can be. If those occasional chairs from your grandmother are too tired, the coffee table isn’t your style or the sofa has always been the wrong shape, there’s no time like the present to replace it!
6. Glam it up. As your family evolves, so does your life–and so should your home. If you’re past the Cheetos-fingers and Play Doh phase, it might be time to rethink your decor.
7. Carve out a spot of calm for you. Not only is this gorgeous new desk in blush from Barbara Barry for Henredon the perfect place to pen those holiday letters, it also doubles as the perfect vanity for getting glammed up for all the fabulous soirees you’ll be attending. And, if all else fails, you can grab a glass of wine, close the door, pretend you’re doing something important, and take a moment to hear yourself think amid the chaos!
If all this sounds great but a little overwhelming–I mean, who has the time?–Best Prices for Furniture has your back. Simply peruse their looks or send your favorites and their bevy of their discount dealers will compete for your business, saving you time and money.
Click on each image Below to Learn More About the Product:
We have a feeling that, with the first major holiday only eighteen days a way, you could use as much as you can get of both! Check out Best Prices for Furniture for all your home-decor needs, for the holiday season and beyond.
(Did we mention the white-glove delivery? If you’ve ever stood in your driveway looking at a 150-pound piece of furniture and realized there’s no one there to help you, then you really understand why this is worth repeating!)
Thank you for stopping by today! We always love it when you do!
The designers at Root really know how to source and blend products and materials to create a totally custom look.
They choreograph the kinds of spaces that we couldn’t wait to come home to.
And, well, they throw a fabulous book party too! Thank you so much to Root for being so welcoming to me. If you’re in the Manasquan area, Root is a must-visit!
If you haven’t checked out my Peachtree Bluff Series, beginning with Slightly South of Simple and continuing with my latest release, The Secret to Southern Charm, what are you waiting for? Summer is the perfect time to get up to day on the Murphy girls and Peachtree Bluff, Georgia, a town where the breeze is warm, the sun is shining, and nothing is ever quite as simple as it seems!
We have lots and lots of places to visit on our bucket lists, and, to be honest, there aren’t many stores that make the cut.
But all that just changed.
Because One Kings Lane’s Southhampton store is so fabulous that we sort of want to book a plane ticket right now!
One Kings Lane is, of course, a favorite spot of ours (and we know yours too!) for finding great deals on the best brands.
But there is something so gratifying about actually visiting a store in person and being able to see and touch the things you are going to buy before you buy them.
We think it takes one of our favorite interiors stores to a new level!
And the home-like atmosphere is such an added bonus.
It makes it so easy to be able to see how things will actually look after they get through our front door. (Fabulous, obviously, but how fabulous.)
From living rooms that delight…
To bedrooms that wow, all the beauty of One Kings Lane’s website comes to life exquisitely in real life in their Southhampton showroom. We can’t wait to visit! What about you?
Click on each image Below to Learn More About the Product:
Thanks so much for stopping by today, chic readers. We hope you have a wonderful week!
Speaking of great deals, I am so, so, so excited to share that Slightly South of Simple has been chosen as a Kindle monthly deal so, from today until April 1, you can read the first book in the Peachtree Bluff series for only $1.99–just in time for the The Secret to Southern Charm release on April 3.