Need a vacation today? Join us on a tour of this fabulous Beth Webb Interiors Lake House!
If you’ve been around Design Chic for long, you know we’re huge fans of Beth Webb’s stunning style.
And this luxurious lake house proves all the reasons why.
Laid-back, unfussy style that still manages to be finished and beautiful,
Warm and inviting spaces that spell vacation,
The right pop of color and pattern,
And the perfect artwork for every space,
All combine together to create a glorious, textured home that epitomizes laid-back luxe.
We are suckers for library lights and believe that they make any bookcase that much better. Although, if it’s a Beth Webb designed bookcase, it’s perfect already!
Thanks so much for spending your summer with Design Chic. We love seeing you here!
Links We Love:
- Tour the Lily Pond Lane Home of Martha Stewart — HC & G
- Favorite Catchall Trays – – mark & graham
- Latest Finds From Vintage Lux – – one kings lane
- Just Ordered This Dress at 60%OFF – – jcrew
- We Want EVERYTHING in Paloma’s New Shop — paloma & co
- The New Summer Catalog – mcgee & co
Click Each Image Below to Learn More:
Needing a new summer read… Now is the perfect time to read my USA TODAY Bestseller Feels Like Falling. Even if you can’t get to the beach, you’ll feel like you’re there!