TOUR a Beth Webb Designed Ponte Vedra Home
– design chic
TWEAK Your Dining for Fall
– serena & lily
– one kings lane
Links We Love:
- TOUR a Sea Island Sanctuary Awash in Color — atlanta homes & lifestyles
- FAVORITE Catchall Trays – – mark & graham
- SALE up to 25 % off Bedding & Bath From Vintage Lux – – one kings lane
- ORDERED This Dress at 60%OFF – – jcrew
- THE FALL NEW Catalog – mcgee & co
- THE HISTORY of Blue & White Porcelain – veranda
- MAKING BEAUTIFUL, LIVABLE with Bria Hammel — brooke and lou
WEEKEND SALES & Shopping
– New arrivals & up to 60% Off SALE – serena and lily
– Up to 20% Off – one kings lane
– New to Sale – shopbop
– Favorites for Your Home ON Sale – design chic
– New Collection – anthropologie
– New to Sale – wayfair
Click Each Image Below to Learn More:
I am so excited to announce my seventh novel, UNDER THE SOUTHERN SKY, which releases April 20, 2021. The official cover reveal is coming September 23!
More About Under the Southern Sky:
Amelia Buxton, a dedicated journalist and a recent divorcée, never expected that uncovering the biggest story of her career would become deeply personal. But when she discovers that a cluster of embryos belonging to her childhood friend Parker and his late wife Greer have been deemed “abandoned,” she’s put in the unenviable position of telling Parker—and dredging up old wounds in the process.
Parker has been unable to move forward since the loss of his beloved wife three years ago. He has all but forgotten about the frozen embryos, but once Amelia reveals her discovery, he knows that if he ever wants to get a part of Greer back, he’ll need to accept his fate as a single father and find a surrogate.
Each dealing with their own private griefs, Parker and Amelia slowly begin to find solace in one another as they navigate an uncertain future against the backdrop of the pristine waters of their childhood home, Buxton Beach. The journey of self-discovery leads them to an unforgettable and life-changing lesson: Family—the one you’re born into and the one you choose—is always closer than you think.
From “the next major voice in Southern fiction” (Elin Hilderbrand, #1 New York Times bestselling author), Under the Southern Sky is a fresh and unforgettable exploration of love, friendship, and the unbreakable ties that bind.
Looking for More Inspiration?