TOUR a James F. Carter Designed Home
– design chic
Simply Chic with Serena & Lily
– serena & lily
Styling Your Kitchen with Studio McGee
– studio mcgee
BEAUTIFUL Decor Items for Your Home
– paloma & co
FAVORITE Jackets for Fall
BIG SALE -New Items Added
Links We Love:
- TOUR a Westport Home with a Collection of Blue & White- cottages & gardens
- FAVORITE Monogramed Handbag with Bamboo Handle – mark & graham
- SALE – Buy More Save More– one kings lane
- LOVE This Jacket at EXTRA 50%OFF – jcrew
- THE FALL NEW Catalog – mcgee & co53 Immaculate White Rooms – veranda
- MAKING BEAUTIFUL, LIVABLE with Bria Hammel — brooke and lou
- 53 IMMACULATE White Rooms – veranda
WEEKEND SALES & Shopping
– New arrivals & up to 60% Off SALE – serena and lily
– Buy More Save More – one kings lane
– New to Sale – shopbop
– Favorites for Your Home ON Sale – design chic
– New Collection – anthropologie
– New to Sale – wayfair
Click Each Image Below to Learn More:
I am so excited to announce my seventh novel, UNDER THE SOUTHERN SKY, which releases April 20, 2021. The official cover reveal is coming September 23!
More About UNDER THE SOUTHERN SKY:
Recently separated Amelia Buxton, a dedicated journalist, never expected that uncovering the biggest story of her career would become deeply personal. But when she discovers that a cluster of embryos belonging to her childhood friend Parker and his late wife Greer have been deemed “abandoned,” she’s put in the unenviable position of telling Parker—and dredging up old wounds in the process.
Parker has been unable to move forward since the loss of his beloved wife three years ago. He has all but forgotten about the frozen embryos, but once Amelia reveals her discovery, he knows that if he ever wants to get a part of Greer back, he’ll need to accept his fate as a single father and find a surrogate.
Each dealing with their own private griefs, Parker and Amelia slowly begin to find solace in one another as they navigate an uncertain future against the backdrop of the pristine waters of their childhood home, Buxton Beach. The journey of self-discovery leads them to an unforgettable and life-changing lesson: Family—the one you’re born into and the one you choose—is always closer than you think.
From “the next major voice in Southern fiction” (Elin Hilderbrand, #1 New York Times bestselling author), Under the Southern Sky is a fresh and unforgettable exploration of love, friendship, and the unbreakable ties that bind.